Thursday, September 29, 2011

Not Ashamed

Verse 1 :
Jesus, I'll stand
In every circumstance
I'll lift up
Your name
Yo save this generation
(1,2,1,2,3,4!!!!)

Verse 2 :
Sometimes its hard
To know exacly what to say
But I will stand up
Coz You are with me all the way


Chorus :
Gotta let it show
Let the whole world know
What You've done in me
Coz I am not ashamed
I will be the light
In the darkest night
Everyone will see
That I am not ashamed
NO!! I am not ashamed!

Bridge :
I am not ashamed
Of the gospel of Your name
I am not ashamed

1 comment:

  1. If you're attempting to lose pounds then you absolutely have to try this brand new personalized keto meal plan.

    To design this keto diet, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and cooks joined together to provide keto meal plans that are powerful, suitable, money-efficient, and delightful.

    Since their first launch in 2019, hundreds of people have already remodeled their body and well-being with the benefits a professional keto meal plan can give.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones provided by the keto meal plan.

    ReplyDelete